Thursday, 4 October 2007

Off on holiday!

We're going away for the weekend with the children and H's parents. I get on with them well, but I'm worrying about this being the first time in 18 months and the first time during my IE journey that I've not had control over what I'm eating. We've been using up the food in the house rather than buying more, and I'm beginning to find I would rather go hungry than eat something that doesn't "fit" (and yes, this really is me, I haven't been abducted and replaced ). Not sure how that will go down. I don't want to be seen as faddy, but I need to be true to myself.

The old faithful "I'm not hungry, but thankyou anyway" is good for the odd meal, but for 4 days?

Hmm.
I'm sure I'll be fine. These things always seem like they will be worse than they actually are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time away!

Sunita said...

Hey Hun,

Have a great time away....

Please note: my blog address has changed to:

http://mysacredtemple.blogspot.com