*toot toot toot* <-- Me blowing my own trumpet :OD
I got 77%!! The number of minor mistakes (mostly typos) is hilarious, but I got 77% after spending a couple of hours doing an assignment that should have taken 12 hours!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!
And finally we have some cash, so I am going to get a bottle of wine and some lovely fish for dinner to celebrate. Yummety yum!
Friday, 7 December 2007
God I'm good
Posted by
Nicola
at
15:20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow - 77% is brilliant, Nicola! No wonder you are proud of yourself. Enjoy your wine and fish :-)
Kerry xx
congratulations Nicola!!!! I know what its like....I completed the first year of my OU degree 2 years ago and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I can't wait to get back to it when I have time again!
Well done again - that is a fab score!
Fantastic! I wonder if it means intuition works well for assignments too?? ;D
Post a Comment