Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Wahey!

I did it! I got a place on the Chocolate Fairy training course!!
Still no post as their Office Fairy was off ill last week, but my email this morning paid off, and Sophie has very kindly let me know that they want me to be a Chocolate Fairy!

Apart from my children being born and getting married, I don't think I can ever remember a time when I have been so happy! I am absolutely over the moon! I'm 21 years old and I've already been given the chance to do the exact job that I want to do. And to think, this time six months ago, I thought I'd have to be training for 6-7 years before I'd be able to even start!

[super ginormous beaming grin]

7 comments:

Sunita said...

congratulations Nicola!!!!!! I am soooooo pleased for you! You're gonna make a fab fairy!

Liquorice Torpedoes said...

Wonderful news. I was sure you'd get it! You'll be brilliant.

hotchoc said...

Wow that is really good news - I emailed her as well and got the good news that I am on as well - so look forward to meeting you in person some time soon!!
Tracy

hello : ) said...

yeah well done im so happy cant wait till april
xxxxx

Kerry said...

Yay!!! Well done you! I knew you'd do it - you're just perfect for it. It's so great that you've acheived so much so young. I'm so happy for you!!

Kerry x

Lesley said...

Woohoo!!! YAY!!! etc... ;)
Bril news both of you!!! I'm soooo glad !!!

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely thrilled for you!!