And it felt good.
Not planned, not for long, but today I chased my three year old son around a playing field. It's not easy to run in flipflops, as I discovered, so I kicked them off and ran the way I used to when I was young. It felt so good and I felt so free! And it wasn't exercise, I was just running, just for the hell of it.
There is a proper running track around the corner from me, so I'm going to try and find out if I can run barefoot on there. I have some running shoes, but I felt so much freer with no shoes on. Odd perhaps, but if it actually gets me moving, it's worth a shot :O)
Sunday, 23 September 2007
Today, I ran.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad to hear you enjoyed your running.
Fingers crossed for you for the Chocolate Fairy position. I think you'd be fab. I was very tempted to apply myself but unfortunately I so don't have my l,ife in order and the opportunity just came a few months early really.
Will check back tomorrow to see if you have heard!
Kerry xx
Your run sounds lovely.... maybe you need more comfy running shoes if you want to run regularly though? I'd hate to think what you could get in your foot? I love reebok trainers myself... wear them all day all winter long... even for work, and that's office work so has to be smart. I just wear all black ones. They feel so natural on.... I'm sure you could find some as comfotable..
p.s. still waiting with baited breath to hear you got in... I know you'll be bril at it!
Post a Comment