Nothing came in the post today. I couldn't sleep last night because I was so nervous thinking about getting the letter. Roll on Monday! I'm feeling a strange mix of excitement and nervous. Excited because I could be given the chance to do the exact job that I want to do and I get to start so young. Nervous because there is no other place I could do this kind of thing except on my own, which was my original plan but (A) I wouldn't be qualified for probably 6-7 years and (B) I would be sad to miss out on working for such a wonderful company. Pink beanbags instead of chairs, friendly, down to earth women instead of know-it-all experts, training courses in beautiful hotels instead of suited, stiff boardrooms - how fantastic is that?
Saturday, 22 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Nicola, I came on here to see as I know Kittenki had her letter on the Saturday. That being said, we haven't had any post at our own address or business address today so maybe your letter is stuck in some sorting office. I really, really hope you get the job, I am sure you will. Fingers and everything crossed for you!!
Hey Nicola,
I too am waiting in anticipation! - for you I mean
Waiting is the hardest thing to do! We're all rooting for you Nicola. We've had the benefit of your support and advice on Minimins and on BC and we know you'll be perfect.
Chin up and roll on mondays post!!
Post a Comment