I have just emailed my application for Chocolate Fairy training.
Oh my goodness!
I am so excited and so nervous.
My fingers are well and truly crossed :O)
----
In other news - I've had an ok weekend. I've finished reading Geneen Roth's Breaking Free from Emotional Eating and I am so glad I bought it. She touches on a few areas that I hadn't even considered towards the end of the book. I recommend it to anybody.
I am now reading "Fat, So?" by Susannah Jowitt which is subtitled "For anyone who's ever wondered why they just can't managed to eat less." I'm only a few pages in but it seems like it's going to be a good light-hearted read, full of laughs.
Today I am not hungry at all but have eaten a quarter of jam sandwich and one and a half digestive biscuits. I am really craving vegetables at the moment but I am all out until the Sainsbury's van arrives between 5-6pm.
Janey on the Minimins forum has quoted part of my blog and told me that it helped her to discover that intuitive eating isn't about eating junk because you are allowed to, but that it is about eating whatever you want because you are allowed to - be that a chocolate bar, an orange or some avocado houmous on a rice cake!
Monday, 23 July 2007
Nervous!
Posted by
Nicola
at
16:32
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nicola, your blog is just brilliant and I love to come on here and read what you have written and feel inspired!! Good luck with your Beyond Chocolate Fairy application. I think you would be perfect! x
Post a Comment