I've re-read my post about being in the dessert aisles a few times and thought I must be getting something wrong. How can I be legalising all foods if I think it is good when I choose not to buy the "bad" ones.
What I have decided is that it wasn't that I was pleased that I hadn't bought "bad" foods, it was that I have overcome my compulsion to buy and eat something sweet at the end of my savoury meal without checking if something sweet is what I want after my meal.
So it's not about bad vs. good and good winning, it's about tuning in to see what I really want and not feeling compelled to eating anything more just because that is what I have always done.
Sunday, 15 July 2007
Some thoughts on not buying "bad" foods
Posted by
Nicola
at
16:15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment